Psalm 4 - Someone Like You

 Someone Like You


I need someone like you

To show me each day

To praise the one who made me

To praise the one who saved me

And made my life his own


Wonderful maker, worthy sustainer

Man of forgiveness and light

The most high is showing me

I need someone like you in my life

I need someone like you

Not just someone

I need you


Beautiful savior

Worthy sustainer

Wonderful well made man

You bring me life

You bring me love

You bring me hope, faith and joy 

Kindness and mercy

My reason to sing


Help me

Hold me

Never let go of me

You help me in times of trouble

You're my shelter in the storm

You're the reason on my soul even was born


Someone like you

I don't need just someone

I need you

My friend, my love, my reason to sing


Walking on the water

I need you to help me

Stand in front of me Jesus

And hold my hand

Show me I'm worthy to stand

Before the Lord and witness to the one

And know I m never alone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psalms, Parables & My Spiritual Walk

How to Be an Overcomer in Life

Devotional - Faithfully Waiting On God To Move