Day 1: 100 Days of Grace and Gratitude by Shanna Noel



Hi! Welcome to Day 1. 

I started this devotional last Saturday. But I thought if you wanted to follow along, I could start posting everything here. I am a writer at heart and using this devotional is helping the writer in me have an outlet to express myself in my spiritual walk.

The main scripture from Psalm 118:24 says, this is the day the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.

That word rejoice really stands out, right?

This is the cover of my journal (see right). It is a postcard from a cross stitch friend named Sew Grateful. I washi taped it to the front of my journal to remind me to be grateful. It says, a thrill of hope, the weary world rejoices. Kinda goes along with today's theme. 

Sing a new song to the lord; sing his praises from the ends of the earth - Isaiah 42:10

Blows me away how these scriptures and this devotional always resonates. It's a God thing for sure. Take a minute today to journal about how you are rejoicing. Are you weary like the song says? Shout to the Lord anyway. Blessings.

Below is my original post from last Saturday.

Happy Saturday, folks. I am starting this new @shannanoel devotional 100 Days of Grace and Gratitude in order to dig deeper into a bit of focused journaling. Day one is Psalm 118:24. This is the day the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. 

I do have something to rejoice about today. My favorite singer Steven Curtis Chapman came out with a new song yesterday called "Still." God is still faithful. Jesus is still here for us. I am amazed how this man emotes. He is a modern day prophet, IMHO . I hope you have something to rejoice about today.

I missed my breakfast post yesterday since I didn't eat anything but my @lightandfit Greek Yogurt. Today I had errands to run and picked up a row of mini chocolate donuts (6 donuts) and a Pineapple Soda by Days Beverages. This photo is lunch. Chicken Salad Sandwich on @lewisbakeshop Butter Bread and blueberries and tortilla chips. In my big basin is lemon tea with a @lightandfit Greek Yogurt in Strawberry Cheesecake.

You know, I was thinking that even when we don't have anything significant to rejoice about or our day is just plain crappy ... We always have an advocate in heaven who is always on our side and willing to listen when we struggle. Blessings

#yourgoodneighborcreates #yourgoodneighborsuggests #yourgoodneighbor #yourgoodneighborskitchen #todayslunch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psalms, Parables & My Spiritual Walk

How to Be an Overcomer in Life

Devotional - Faithfully Waiting On God To Move