Your Good Neighbor Suggests .. Sun., May 22, 2022


 Happy Sunday Morning! It's your Good Neighbor Toni Walker here again for a God message. 

Each day is a new day and you never know what you might get as the day progresses but we do know we have a great God that so loved us that he prepares us for success and equips us for our days ahead even if we don't realize it. I hope you find your purpose in this day and see how God equipped you to help you deal with any struggle you come upon.

Today I am having strawberries and blueberries (yes, I went to the store, don't get me started about Wal-Mart and how I can't find anything there. I am guessing they want me to go elsewhere since they are hiding everything.). I'm also having a cinnamon raisin bagel by @lendersbagels and Greek Yogurt in Toasted Coconut Vanilla by @lightandfit with chocolate milk and Maxwell House coffee ☕.


You know how you just get feelings about things? Today I am feeling like a new chapter is beginning. I am hinting to god, please make this new chapter positive. Definitely feel like a new avenue is being made for me to travel down. Hope you find success today. Remember, you are SO LOVED! 💓 Blessings

#yourgoodneighborsuggests #yourgoodneighbor #yourgoodneighborskitchen #todaysbreakfast 

Check out my new blog praisehimpsalms @ blogspot where I have posted a few of my psalms and am working on a new song called Someone Like You

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psalms, Parables & My Spiritual Walk

How to Be an Overcomer in Life

Devotional - Faithfully Waiting On God To Move