Your Good Neighbor Suggests ... Post on Mon., May 23, 2022



 I have had this song on my mind ever since church yesterday. The lyric doing a round and round in my mind is: You reign above it all, you reign above it all, over the universe, and over every heart, there is no higher name, Jesus you reign above it all. I feel like this is Jesus speaking to God, the Most High. It's like, hey, I know I am your advocate on earth, but you really reign, God, you are above it all. 


It's comforting to know that God knows what he is doing up there. Sometimes supposed bad things happen in our lives and later we will tell people, yep, that was a blessing in disguise. I hope you can see the blessing amist your struggles and know you needed to go through that to grow, or maybe show someone else, hey, I went through that, you can to. Blessings.

Your Good Neighbor Toni Walker's Breakfast of the day:
@lendersbagels in plain
@lightandfit Greek Yogurt in Toasted Coconut Vanilla
Strawberries/Blueberries
Great Value Chocolate Milk @greatvalueus
Maxwell House coffee ☕@officialmaxwellhouse


Off to the side is my @theruffledmango scripture writing prompts and a sticky note with a message that says: I have control over the way I feel and I choose to be at peace. Look at the color blue. Listen, don't react.

#yourgoodneighborsuggests #yourgoodneighbor #yourgoodneighborskitchen #todaysbreakfast

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psalms, Parables & My Spiritual Walk

How to Be an Overcomer in Life

Devotional - Faithfully Waiting On God To Move